[Faith-talk] FW: [PFS] Quote of the day for Thursday January 7th

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:02:51 UTC 2010

I can relate to this one.

Original Message:
From: "Christine" <christine_792005 at yahoo.com>
To: PrayingFriendsSupport at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [PFS] Quote of the day for Thursday January 7th
Date:
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 15:07:35 -0000

"Small victories are worth celebrating." We're a results oriented
society, so we tend to hold off celebrations until we've reached our final
goal. But the truth is that every day holds wonderful successes and
important victories. I'm talking about celebrating progress. Progress can
be realizing mini-goals that lead to your ultimate goal, or it can be
something more subtle or unexpected, something that happens that has
meaning for you. For example, perhaps you were blamed for something at work
that was not your fault. Instead of remaining quiet, you confidently stood
your ground. Maybe you received a compliment and were surprised by how good
it made you feel.