[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 7: Fast from a Negative Attitude - part 2

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Jul 2 08:42:47 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 7: Fast from a Negative Attitude
- part 2
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:29:10 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 7: Fast from a Negative Attitude - part 2
Day 7 >
Today we are continuing to fast from a negative attitude.

Attitude IS everything. And I want us to obliterate negativity from our
lives. You CAN control whether life is easy or hard, by your attitude.
People who hang on to their negative attitudes, never grow. They never
experience the joy, contentment and success that comes when we fast from
the wrong attitude. Let's.
CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. Redefine "Attitude". Attitude is a MINDSET that takes precedence over
all other facts. Commit this to memory. It will guide you through and above
many storms. I adopt a mindset of victory that takes precedence over all
other facts!

2. Attitude DOES determine altitude. It's a phrase that originates from
flying. The attitude indicator controls the position of the plane, so that
it stays consistently above, parallel to the horizon. Ready to reach new
horizons?  Set your mind on things above (Colossians 3:2).

3. PROGRAM your attitude to "ABOVE ONLY" thinking. Determine the
attitude-mindset you will have BEFORE life strikes. "This is how I'm going
to think today, no matter what comes my way." Deuteronomy 28:13 says, "The
Lord has made YOU the head and not the tail. You will be ABOVE ONLY and not
beneath." NIV says, "YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE TOP." Refuse to accept any
other way of thinking or living.

4. You have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16). The mind of Christ
is an attitude. Jesus saw food when 5000 were hungry. He saw healing when
multitudes were sick. He saw life when a child was dead. His attitude-what
He saw-took precedence over all other facts. You have that mind. Start
seeing what He saw. SEE the solution in every problem.

5. God gave you a phenomenal brain. Ask your brain better questions. IT
is smarter than you have thought. Ask it, "What's good about this
situation?" And pause to let it search for answers. It WILL come up with
the positives, and with solutions.  2 Timothy 1:7 says YOU HAVE A SOUND,
HEALTHY, BRILLIANT MIND.

     THINK IT & SAY IT:
My mindset is ABOVE ONLY. I refuse to accept any other way of thinking. I
am above the devil, above fear, above poverty, above 'just getting by'. I
am the head and not the tail. I set my attitude EARLY and will not any
other facts deter me from what God said about me. I have the mind of
Christ, and I see the solution in every problem. My brain is powerfully
made in the image of God and I am meant to soar today, in Jesus' Name!

In His Amazing Love,

Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22