[Faith-talk] UPCI

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Jul 19 17:22:46 UTC 2010

Joshua,

Ask your pastor to give you the phone number, and contact them
yourself, and advocate for yourself. Nicely tell them your needs and
desires, and ask them to make their site accessible. If they won't
help you, contact the NFB and ask for the person in charge of
accessible websites. I'm sorry; I don't remember who that is, but you
might start with Ann Taylor.

Blessings,

Linda