[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 17: "I feel trapped."

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:57:40 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 17: "I feel trapped."
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:23:12 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 17: "I feel trapped."

----

Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "I feel trapped."

Ever felt like that? Like there was nowhere to turn?

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:

1. God ALWAYS provides a way of escape. (1 Corinthians 10:13) When you
feel trapped or closed in, God will make a way for you. You must believe
it.

2. Expect an open door. (Rev. 3:11) He opens the door that no one can
close.

3. You have the wisdom of God. Be confident of this.  You will
instinctively know what to do next. 1 Corinthians 1:11 says Jesus has been
made unto you wisdom from God.

4. Stop thinking about the finish line. Keep walking by faith.  Just take
one step in the right direction. God will meet you there. John 5:8-just
start. Get up.

5. You have the peace of God in you. When everything is closing in on
you, declare "Peace, Be still."

6. Embrace the thought: "God will deliver whoever calls on His name".
(Romans 10:12)

THINK IT & SAY IT:

God makes a way where there is no way. There is always a way out of
feeling trapped. I have the wisdom of God, and I walk by faith, not by
sight. I speak to my situation, "Peace, Be still". I expect God to open a
door that no man can close. I call on the name of Jesus, and I am
delivered!

In His Amazing Love,
Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22