[Faith-talk] Victor Reader RE NIV

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Thu Jul 29 14:43:44 UTC 2010

I just downloaded the NLS KJV read by Alexander Scourby.  It is 950
megs.  Has great Testament, book and chapter navigation.  From there is
breaks down to "phrase"  equal to several versed and 1 minute jumps.
Paul

"making the cross accessible"
Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org
www.blindonline.ag.org