[Faith-talk] Informal poll on different religions

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 21:48:50 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,
I have grown up attending Assemblies of God churches and in a few
weeks will receive my minister's license with them. The Assemblies of
God is a pentecostal group which is theologically conservative. I
enjoy talking with christians from other backgrounds though. One of my
mentors was Roman Catholic and several good friends are methodists,
baptists, non denom, reformed, etc.