[Faith-talk] Please, folks

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:24:07 UTC 2010

Who said anything about judging other people? Also, if you condone
another person's errand ways about sinning is just like sinning
yourself. This is the problem with most christianity with no
principles anymore. Basically christians are being cow towed to a
secular/business sliced perspective. Christian in church but don't
really live it outside of church. It's really telling when a group of
believers don't care about serious social justice question such as
health care and aiding the poor. How could issues be aroused when they
fall on deaf doors? Religion and politics unlike what the secularist
want you to think are not inseparable as they affect christian and
prospective christians about serious mortal (e.g. Ten Commandments)
violations.
    Basically, I don't feel that arguing helps much about pointing
fingers just respectfully disagree. If the majority were to decide
this, then things of moral instability would still be allowed like
homosexual marriage, abortion, apathy for the poor, unecessary whole
warfare, and etc. What happened to my 1st admendment if anything else?
The freedom of speech, freedom of press, freedom of assembly and
freedom of expression are indicitive of a democracy of any public
forum in which it's housed. You can just as easily not reply to any
controvercial topics. Yes, forgiving of you and yours as well and I
did not question that problem. People have become so pc in this nation
and what happened to Love Thy Neighbor? If I saw my neighbor
supporting amoral attitudes, I have an obligation to Jesus to speak
out against it.