[Faith-talk] I am in a great delemma

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 23:38:21 UTC 2010

This is something that I agree with Linda and it's a sign that
marriage is deterating all around us. I'm waiting to get married till
after college and just taking it slow. I've realized that marriages
are done without looking into the future as much. Catholics in
particular in my opinion have probably the strongest stance of all
against divorce. Thinking about other women or things like that is
even considered adulty. I would try to work it out with her personally
and surely you can find what you initially saw in one another.