[Faith-talk] Issues with your church and conflicts of interest inAmerican churches enquiry

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Jun 23 03:02:45 UTC 2010

What we mean by only one way to Heaven is that you must accept Jesus as your
personal Lord and Saviour.  There are no good works that get you to heaven,
In the book of John, Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no
man comes to the Father but through Me."
The Bible is very clear about there being only one way and gives many
references to how you can travel that road.  Don't just trust what the
theologians say, open the Bible, read it and study it.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,
A familiar lane