[Faith-talk] Update on My Dad

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 03:26:56 UTC 2010

Has anyone here read the book "Return From Tomorrow" by George Ritchie?
I think it is one of the best books describing an out of body experience
that I have ever read.  The author apparently died for 9 minutes while a
soldier during WW2 and speaks of meeting whom he felt he knew was Christ,
and saw many things before reviving.  But the most interesting part of the
book is not just the vision.  It was the effect it had on his life, and how
he could see the light of Christ in people's eyes, whether they were
Christian or nonchristian, black or white, male or female.    He eventually
went through college and became a psychiatrist, and related his experience
to some of his dying patients.  He eventually decided to put it into a book.
I think it is a must read. There are many good thoughts in it. You can get
it from amazon.
--le