[Faith-talk] Block Peter Wolfe

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 11:33:43 UTC 2010

John,

   I really feel the "Peace, Love, Service" you have in your
signature. Learning the hard way of fighting for justice and equality?
You defy the Pope and the Holy Catholic church dear sir. You defy the
holy order of the church, then logically from my parishes estimation
you should be officially ex-communicated pronto amigo. The same goes
for any christian that uses such ruthless barbarian tactics like
putting capital punishment in their own hands. Plain fact is that the
United States of America is just like Saudia Arabia and Iran and even
China in the treatment of our own citizens. Plain truth of the matter
is that the GINI report with excessive greed and ignorance is rampant
all around to the wealthy ruling classes dominating the fray over our
day to day lives. The fact is if you execute a innocent person you
yourself are acting like God. You have no right to do so and forces
are in play to equal the playing field and I'm leaving the list
voluntarily. So, much for being tolerant, loving and compassionant
christians on stances of moral perptitude and moral dignity. Go ahead
put another assault battery, electric chair, hanginging, or lethal
injection on another person. Judgers of men are judgers indeed.

God bless,
Peter