[Faith-talk] re. Bible Commentaries

Thomas j Vos optasiaministry at juno.com
Tue Mar 23 17:47:09 UTC 2010

Charlene,
Optasia Ministry does not send out notices of changes.
Partly because we do not want to send unsolicited messages to our users.
But mostly because the library is in a continuous process of additions.
There is seldom a definite time that we could choose to send out such
notices.
We do however, keep a list on our website of all the materials available,
and on the, What's New, page of our website, we take note of major
changes.
Last September we made a major change to the Bibles we offer, adding new
versions, and providing a more consistent format for them.  We have 14
versions available, in the Optasia Bible format now, and they are also
arranged in a collection which enables users to quickly compare readings
in all the versions.
We are currently adding volumes in the New International Commentary
series. The NT is complete, and we are working on the OT now.
The NIV Application Commentary is also being added as it becomes
available to us.
So the library has expanded considerably since you received your copy.
If you want an update, send me an email.
Blessings,
Tom

Blessings,
Tom