[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Thought for Today

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:08:20 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <BeautyforAshes7 at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Thought for Today
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:59:12 -0600

?

      Thought for Today,

      Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through
experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition
inspired, and success achieved.

      ~~Helen Keller

      ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
      Marcella
      "People will forget what you said,
      People will forget what you did,
      But people will never forget how you made them feel"

      If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my
inspirations with your friends;
      When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact
information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by
clicking below.
      Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

      Marcella's Inspiring Collection
      To Subscribe, Click Here
      To view my website Click Here

      There is power in prayer.
      Send your prayer requests and your praises to:
      prayer-n-praises at heavenboundgroups.org

      Toronto, Ontario
      Canada