[Faith-talk] Michelle Dyer, with her Lord, at age 40

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun May 16 16:36:46 UTC 2010

It is with a very heavy heart that I announce the death of my beloved
friend, Michelle M. Dyer, who entered into eternal rest yesterday.  Though
not a Federationist or Councilist, she was a person who was outspoken on
blindness issues, loved some sports, including NASCAR.  Michelle was loved
by her friends around the nation, and she touched many with her positive
attitude.  She will be dearly missed.

I am grieving right now; please pray for me.

Eric
..

..

College baseball is almost over!  Who, pray tell, will be National
Champions?

..

Please sign up for my college baseball list.

..

If it's the pros you're after,

..

it's the pro baseball list!