[Faith-talk] FW: [B.A.C.M] Quote of the day for Sunday May 16th

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon May 17 02:23:36 UTC 2010

If these quotes had authors or sources please share them.  I did not see a
name who this was quoting.  It didn't
sound religious.  I disagree that if you want
something badly enough you're sure to get it.
We can change our actions.  But our lives are contingent on other people's
choices too and the way government structures society.  I want better
transportation and pedestrian friendly environments.  I want to be included
in social events more.  But that does not mean I'll get it.
This quote was about perseverance.  To some extent yes we can shape our
reality and
change circumstances but no matter what we do obstacles are out there
because humans are critical thinkers and carry predjudice.

Ashley