[Faith-talk] volunteer service to the disadvantaged

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Mon May 17 05:53:37 UTC 2010

Yes, but if you are volunteering, you can have a sight-ee reading for
you and you can be putting things in boxes or on hangers, whatever is demanded.
I helped to do some work in one of those food co-ops. it is not
terribly blindness friendly, but if you're willing to be a grunt and
you have some help, why, it can be very rewarding.
BestPen