[Faith-talk] solving the junk problem

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue May 18 01:38:35 UTC 2010

Yeah, well, I do that already but it gets annoying to see the same person's
name and it's like the boy who cried wolf.  I tend to ignore all his e-mails
but what if he sends something that's not a forward and a question that
maybe I might want to weigh in on.
The point is we could join those other things if we wanted to read them
every day.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,