[Faith-talk] FW: [B.A.C.M] Quote of the day for Tuesday May 18th

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 19:51:42 UTC 2010

I heard a little analogy once that may help in letting go of past hurts.
Think of revisiting painful or hurtful memories as being like "picking scabs
of the past".  This analogy is perhaps nasty enough to stop a person from
doing it...*smile*
And there is always the much quoted line: "Yesterday is history, tomorrow a
mystery; today is a gift: that's why they call it 'the present'."
Enjoy the journey.
--le