[Faith-talk] Introduction to Faith Talk e-mail list

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 02:05:57 UTC 2010

--
Peter
Webmaster
http://www.darkstruggle.com
webmaster at darkstruggle.com
alternative e-mail
sunspot005 at gmail.com

To Faith Talk:

    My name is Peter Q. Wolfe, who is a american who happens to be a
soon to be convert to catholicism. I attend college at Auburn
University in Auburn, Alabama and I have no minor as of yet. My main
purpose of being on this list is to network with other catholics and
christians to understand some of the visual orientation initial
challenges of a catholic convert. Praying to the Rosary, vatican
doctorine, physical gestures, holy water, confessional, communion and
other sacramental issues, orientation and mobility in parishes, Holy
Day celebration challenges and etc that face us one and all at one
time in our lives being blind/visually impaired. Communicating with me
will be a bit easier if you understand that I come from a Texas, New
Mexico, Nevada and Alabama influenced life of my twenty-four years of
my existence here on Earth. Another thing might be helpful to note is
that I wwas a christian protestant being a baptist and
non-doniminational for most of my uninstitutionalized christian life.
However, I did for a time drop from the faith to become a spiritualist
and even an atheist for a time. Gladly I'm returning on terms of
worship with my fellow christians just this time as a catholic.
    Secondly, I would like to know each and every one of you in a
simular situation or have had a simular situation occur to them or
someone close to them. Empathization with communication of networking
greviances towards adaptations is helpful even if at times
unparamountable tough. Perhaps I might have unique adaptation skills
due to most of my life being sighted could aid in some short way. By
the way, I just became blind when I was sixteen years old due to
Lebers Optical Heredetary Nueropathy. It's extremely rare and tends to
deterate your retina behind your optical nerve. Another thing if you
feel like you need to contact me just feel free to e-mail me at my
signature e-mail address anytime for as long as you are respectful and
aren't anisance on either of us.
    Thirdly and finally, I appreciate all of the warm felt e-mails
coming my way by all humans whether christian or otherwise.
Understanding is something that we all should seek in our own unique
relationships with our creater being God, and if not hopefully you
will come to my creater cause he is loving and understanding. I will
respect your different points of view on controvercial topics or
measures as long as you respect others like one of the golden rules us
christians know as "Do onto others as you'd like them done onto you".
If you send me a vicious e-mail address, I will either block you,
ignore you or report you to the moderator immediately if you persist.
However, we won't have that occur cause we all should be fairly
intelligent and mature on e-mail boards. If you have questions,
suggestions, comments or in general you can send an e-mail to me off
lit at anytime.

cordially,
Peter Q. Wolfe