[Faith-talk] Introduction to Faith Talk e-mail list

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Tue May 25 03:17:19 UTC 2010

Welcome aboard.   I started life with atheistic parents or at best,
agnostic.   As a youngster I did a lot of reading.  Finally, I became
a Christian.  I'm one of those Baptist types.   Imagine my poor,
Jewish-atheist-type parents.  Not only did their daughter come up as
one who believes in God, but she's also a Baptist.
It's nice to meet you, Peter.  When I think about young people
becoming converts to Roman Catholiciam, I think of G. K. Chesterton.
I hope you enjoy the list.  Could I ask you a question?  Of course,
you don't have to answer.  I am a person with no middle name or
initial.  When I saw that you have a Q. for yours, curiosity got the
best of me.
Can you tell us what the Q. stands for?
Blessings,
Penny
A school teacher for 19 years,  and a Christian for, (let's see) over
half a century.