[Faith-talk] Introduction to Faith Talk e-mail list

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 07:24:35 UTC 2010

--
Peter
Webmaster
webmaster at darkstruggle.com
alternative e-mail
sunspot005 at gmail.com

Good to note Linda and thank you. My middle initial stands for Q as in
Quiin. My mother got it from that medical dramatic show of Texas I
believe. My first name Peter is for Peter Jennings I believe even
though now I would like it for Peter the first bishop of Rome! I'm the
rock afterall and named after the first of course Pope! Wolfe goes
without saying other than my original father's last name was Wolf
without the e. The thing is the WWII war spelled my grandfather's last
name with a e when there wasn't an e.
     Well, about your baptist point of view and your odd situation
that it's sort of odd. I would guess that you are from the southeast
in the U.S.A? My main thing about baptist is that they more than any
other group of christians want you to dress a certain way, act a
certain way and if you didn't then you are either an atheist or you
are going to hell. My friend John Paul though from New York doesn't
act this way. It's more of a cultural thing more than anything else
though overall. However, the catholics that I've run across by and
large are more educated, nicer and are understanding. I just read the
Rosary prayer booklet and 30 brl pages of the The Rite of the Holy
Mass. The funny thing is that it's just like the regulat service.
    I will tell you guys that I'm irrate at ACB and NFB for not
posting in their resources for religious services on the net that can
give you guys free braille materials, large print or things in audio
for free upon receipt of certification of disability. I e-mailed them
cause I love advocating about things and it's what I like to do. One
of the worst travesties is being quiet about abuse or neglect in my
opinion. I do the same things about progressive points of view on
health care as well.
    Thirdly and finally, Father John if you want you can e-mail me off
list when you want. Surely you have great insight into how to adapt a
parish for our needs. If you guys were wondering I didn't use spell
check and usually don't cause I'lll admit at times I am lazy. Once you
been in college for like 3 years like me you get tired on your private
leisure times and the extra time out of class on advocacy projects as
well tires you out in critical writing ability. If there are any
spanish speaking catholics I'd like to get in contact maybe you could
help me learn some spanish. I want to teach myself spanish via NLS
books. Write me back if you guys want and tell me a bout yourselves!
Thanks for the responses thus far!

God bless you all,
Peter Q. Wolfe, as