[Faith-talk] FW: [helpingothersgroup] LITTLE THINGS [1 Attachment]

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue May 25 20:07:09 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: LRSBNA at aol.com
To: helpingothersgroup at yahoogroups.com,
Friendsfromnearandfar at yahoogroups.com,
Native_American_Christians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [helpingothersgroup] LITTLE THINGS [1 Attachment]
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 10:36:34 -0400

1 Chr. 16:34
Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His kindness endures forever.

Oft' times the "little things" in life that brings me pleasure.
The things that money cannot buy bring joy that's beyond measure.
I love to watch the sun set at the closing of the day..
The sounds of children laughing as contentedly they play.
I love to hear the rain falling gently in the trees...
The fragrance of the springtime.. a cooling summer breeze.
In this world of greed and discontent, with what love of money brings,
I'm glad that God has given me the love of "little things."

Love and Prayers
Linda L.