[Faith-talk] NFB and Resources

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 00:23:09 UTC 2010

Linda:

   Actually I want a full comprehensive list like the resources area
under nfb.org. What if a person doesn't have the time to access this
information? Some blind people don't even have the internet. Maybe
others can get them the phone number from the sites for them or
something. I know what I speak of in this regard and they are
deliberately sweeping religion under a carpet in the hopes of what
exactly? I don't jump to the conclusions all of the time you know.