[Faith-talk] Optasia Ministry, for those who are new to the list

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 07:34:43 UTC 2010

Since how you guys are obviously talking about me. I have had this
phenomenon occur lately with Google and nobody can answer it. The
GW-Info list can't and I just can't find anything. I hit reply and
boom I type and it is at the bottom for some reason. It used to not be
that way. Google's blog nor the options in my user options can help
me. If you guys have any ideas they will be greatly appreciated
otherwise maybe ask what is wrong before pointing fingers at people
cause of not understanding their situation at hand. You don't know
what is going on completely and it's hard at times using different
browsers, screen readers or magnification, operating system, e-mail
clients, pc or mac issues or whatever it might be even internet speeds
with ram issues can pose problems.