[Faith-talk] Accessibleconcordance or Bible Online?

Neil Vosburgh ndvosburgh at comcast.net
Sat May 29 23:55:42 UTC 2010

Hi every one:  I am Neil Vosburgh, the current Presidentof the Tacoma/Pierce County chapter of the NFB of Washington.  I am currently looking for an accessible King James Version on-line or an accessible concordance.  Any ideas?  Please let me know if this message is going out, as I have had problems sending email to the various NFB websites.  Any and all are welcome to contact me at: ndvosburgh at comcast.net.  I appreciate any help and/or suggestions you have concerning any of these items.  Warmest Regards:  Neil G. Vosburgh