[Faith-talk] Update on My Dad

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun May 30 21:26:28 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I talked to my dad this morning at 7:00. He's feeling really good,
with three treatments of five behind him. The doctor told him that
the first 14 days will be the worst.

The Gout is gone, the prostate is back to normal size (thanks to one
of the drugs in the treatment), and he's drinking lots of fluids to
keep the kidneys flushed out. He'll probably be in the hospital for a
month. They will adjust the medicine he has to take following the
treatments, and they'll take a biopsy of the bone marrow to see if it is clean.

I'm praising the Lord, and I thank you all for your prayers. I pray
that the Lord will draw Dad to Himself.

Blessings,

Linda