[Faith-talk] A praise report

George McDermith george.mcdermith at gmail.com
Sun May 30 23:57:35 UTC 2010

  Greetings,

  I recently found out that I received a job with the IRS. This is an
answer to prayer, as I have been looking for gainful employment for a
couple of years now. Please join me in thanking God for His blessing
in this regard. The job will entail a move to Denver, so if you would
also please include prayers for our safe and quick move I would
appreciate it. We are in the process of moving out of our current
apartment, and will be moving into the new apartment on 6-7, for those
who are interested.

  George McDermith

--
Sincerely,