[Faith-talk] NFB and Resources

d 63characters at comcast.net
Mon May 31 15:48:56 UTC 2010

    There is a list of sources for Bibles and other sacred writings from the
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.  It is in
need of updating, but I think most of the information in it is still
accurate, and it is a place to start.  You may be able to get a copy from
your regional library or online from the NLS website, under the link for
"Reference bibliographies and circulars," and then the link for "Circulars."

Debbie Brown