[Faith-talk] NFB and Resources

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 22:54:17 UTC 2010

Thaks for this information to list but it still hasn't answered my
question about things. I would like this information displayed on nfb
and acb's websites cause lots of blind people don't know of it. Surely
the Xavier Society isn't common knowledge. Trust me in the deep south
nobody even knows much about it not even my parish knew of it and they
have had a blind person in our church for years. How many more people
must suffer cause of some ignorant closed minded approach ratheer than
a comprehensive plan? I would like this information circulated around
nonprofit agencies, VR, and blind schools and public schools for the
blind. This should be on all of their sites as well in case they are
interested in it. Only people in families some what at times born into
a faith at this point know where to look and at first I admit I was
even lost. I posted on afb about it and they told me after I had found
it.
    By the way, I did not jump to conclusions. Nope, I think even my
father at my church would agree with me about this one. I think most
people need to chill out and understand what I am saying. There is no
one answer to dispursing information and not one place cause not
everyone uses the library or if so aren't so affluent at finding
information as you guys appear to be. So, I would like it like the
rest of the information of organizations pulled all over. Do you know
what I nmean?