[Faith-talk] www.chapelLibrary.org

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Thu Nov 18 04:47:37 UTC 2010

Here is something of what they page looks like.
the URL is chapel library dot org.
I write it out so you can understand it.
Text-only version
These terms only appear in links pointing to this page: chapellibrary org
Chapel Library
Español
Support
Mount Zion  Bible Church
Ekklesia Seminary
Site Map
literature/
broadcaster/
studies/
audio/
institute/
bunyan/
about/
The Puritans and other like-minded Christians
understood the Scriptures and powerfully
communicated the Gospel of Jesus Christ. A return
to historic, Christ-centered faith
is the need of our time.
Offers qualified prisoners and overseas pastors a
seminary degree without charge.
Sound doctrine is the great need of today.
Volunteer mentors in North America review
distance learning student lessons via email, thus
every pastor can have direct missions
outreach.
Read more »
Our purpose is to humble the pride of man, exalt
the grace of God in salvation, and
promote real holiness in heart and life by
distributing messages from Spurgeon, Bonar,
Ryle, Pink, and the Puritans to churches,
missions, schools, prisons, and individuals.
Available online worldwide and sending in print to more than 75 countries.
Download more than 800 classic tracts and
booklets free worldwide, and request in
print in North America.
Read more »
Watch the video  (5 min.)
(intro, facilities)
Chaplains and inmates receive our literature and
audio in over 3,000 facilities in
the US and Canada.
Read more »