[Faith-talk] Max Lucado Daily: Why We Need a Savior

Melody Wartenbee mlwartenbee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 00:27:31 UTC 2011

Max Lucado

Why We Need a Savior
 “The law of the Spirit that brings life made me free from the law that
brings sin and death.”  Romans 8:3
The cross did what sacrificed lambs could not do. It erased our sins, not
for a year, but for eternity. The cross did what man could not do. It
granted us the right to talk with, love, and even live with God.
You can’t do that by yourself. I don’t care how many worship services you
attend or good deeds you do, your goodness is insufficient . . . That’s why
we need a savior.

Email delivery powered by Google