[Faith-talk] Accessible Bibles

Tom Vos vost at iowatelecom.net
Mon Apr 4 19:19:33 UTC 2011

Here's a note, especially for new members on this list.
Optasia Ministry has 24 Bible versions in a unique format that allows easy
access to books, chapters and verses, as well as 15 versions in a package
that allows easy comparison of readings between versions.
Within a few weeks we expect to have the new NIV 2011 version available.
We have three Catholic Bibles and a few other versions  in alternate
formats, all accessible.
We also have a library of over 1200 books that will serve the seminary
trained as well as those who want to read books by authors like Max Lucado
and Philip Yancey.
Check our website for information
www.optasiaministry.org
or contact me directly