[Faith-talk] question on gospel 18021

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:08:56 UTC 2011

Revelation 22 states in part, that if any one adds anything to the Holy
Bible, that God would add unto that man the plagues which were written their
in. The Holy Bible is the plenary verbal inspired word of God, and is our
final authority in faith and practice! What bible version is this? As a
bible teacher, and preacher, I'd like to look at this for myself. RJ