[Faith-talk] ways for blind people to access worship

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 15:32:41 UTC 2011

I have just decided to learn the songs  while listening to them, i do not
feel t is anyone's responsibility to get the songs for me.  i do know some
folks have gotten the worship leader to email the words to the songs to them
before the sunday service and they put them in braille but i have always
just learned the songs by listeing to them and singing along. Jeanette