[Faith-talk] FW: [ChristianChit-Chat] Thursday's Thought

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Apr 21 19:07:09 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: whomeworry at webtv.net
To: HealthyCuisine at yahoogroups.com, ChristianChit-Chat at yahoogroups.com,
Circle_of_friends_together at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ChristianChit-Chat] Thursday's Thought
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:58:08 -0400

What makes you weary is not what you have done.

What makes you feel weary is the thought that there is so much more you
have to do.

What if you were to look at it in a different way though

Consider how empty and meaningless life would be if there were no one
counting on you to get things done.

Precisely because there is much you must do there are many powerful ways
you can have a positive influence on your world.

Life doesn't require that we be the best. Only that we try our best!