[Faith-talk] teaching tools

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 15:30:17 UTC 2011

there are all kinds of resources at chrstian book distributors.  i
homeschooled my children until they went in to school.  we used all kinds of
things from cbd.com and also vision forum.
also believe it or not, amazon has a lot of Christian resources and pretty
good prices.  with one that young i used all kinds of audio tapes,  now
probably cds, all kinds of bible stories and such.
 also find out about Adventures in Oddesy from focus on the family. focus on
the family also has a book store where you can call and get info and most
likely has a website although i am not familiar with it.
 we also used a company called rainbow resources, not sure what that website
is either, i haven't homeschooled in over 7 years.
but i will say the songs and stories were my kids favorites.