[Faith-talk] FW: [ChristianChit-Chat] Monday's Thought

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:27:18 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: whomeworry at webtv.net
To: HealthyCuisine at yahoogroups.com, ChristianChit-Chat at yahoogroups.com,
Circle_of_friends_together at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ChristianChit-Chat] Monday's Thought
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:56:28 -0400

Your thoughts and actions will have no effect whatsoever on the past.

Their consequences will be in the future. So when you take action take
it with an eye toward the future not the past.

You cant change the past and you cant avoid changing the future.

The question is what`s that future going to look like?

That depends on how carefully you consider the future consequences of
your actions.

You have the power to choose the very best of those consequences by
virtue of the way you think and act right now.

Life doesn't require that we be the best. Only that we try our best!