[Faith-talk] FW: Re: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group 2 Devotional: Press on in Patience by Gloria Copeland

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Apr 27 02:54:30 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Marcy Bailey <needingurhelp2day at yahoo.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group 2 Devotional: Press
on in Patience by Gloria Copeland
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 19:26:59 -0700 (PDT)

________________________________
From: BeeJay <beejayokla at cox.net>
To: Undisclosed-Recipient at yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, April 26, 2011 2:03:13 AM
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group 2 Devotional: Press on in

Patience by Gloria Copeland

Come On Guys! Come join us at:
URCTCPrayerGroup2-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Come and join us this week for our new conference call Bible study with
Sis Bee
Jay.

We are studying faith and prayer. We keep it simple, easy and fun! If
interested, contact us at:
beejayokla at cox.net
Press on in Patienceby Gloria Copeland
...be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience
inherit
the promises.
- Hebrews 6:12
You've been walking by faith. You've been believing God to meet your
need. But
what do you do when the results seem slow in coming and you are tempted
to give
up?

Be patient!
There is not much said about patience these days. But, when it comes to
receiving from God, it is just as important as faith.

It will make the difference between success and failure for you.
Patience undergirds and sustains faith until the result is manifested.
After you
have meditated on the promises of God and have them in your spirit,
patience
will encourage you to hold steady. Patience is power. It has the courage
refuse the lie of Satan that says the Word is not working for you. It
knows that
God's Word has never failed. Patience will not draw back in fear but will
press
forward in faith until you have the answer.

When the results of your faith seem slow in coming, don't give up!
Continue to
put the Word first, with patience, and you will surely receive the
promise of
God!
Scripture Reading: Hebrew 10:32-39