[Faith-talk] non-christians on this list

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 01:08:45 UTC 2011

wel i am not judging the muslims, i am just saying if you go by what the
bible teaches, they do not as far as i know after talking to muslims believe
in Jesus as the son of god who died for ur sins and rose frm the dead, i fi
am wrong about that, i am sorry. but as i understand it, Jesus is the only
way so if so then if a religion does not teach that, are they not
Christians?