[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group 2 Devotional: God Loves You, No Matter What by Dr Savelle

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Apr 30 07:54:34 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "BeeJay" <beejayokla at cox.net>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group 2 Devotional: God Loves
You, No Matter What by Dr Savelle
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 02:25:09 -0500

God Loves You, No Matter What
Author: Jerry Savelle
Verse(s): Psalms 115:12-14

Today's Confession: "I don't care what it looks like. I will fulfill the
purpose God has for me."

Devotional:
"...he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.
He will bless them that fear the Lord, both small and great. The Lord shall
increase you more and more, you and your children." - Psalm 115:12-14.
God wants you to increase more and more. God is saying, "You haven't seen
your best days yet!" His name is El Shaddai - not El Cheapo! The nature of
God is to bless us. He can't help Himself! He does exceeding, abundantly
above all that you could possibly ask or think. If you can think it, God
says, "I can do exceeding, abundantly above that!" When you remove the
limitations, you'll find that this extravagant God will do extravagant
things in your life!

One of the greatest joys that Carolyn and I share is to see this work in
our children. They've never been taught that miracles have passed away, and
they are not for us today! All they know is that God is good! They have
watched God do the miraculous in this family time and time again. They have
never seen God disappoint this family. They have witnessed God's
restoration in our lives. And now that they are adults and are having
children of their own, it is a joy to see God doing the same things for
them that He's done for us!

We've taught them that God's not against them, He is for them, and no
weapon formed against them shall prosper! But we've also taught them that
you don't "play church" with this. God wants total commitment. If you want
to be blessed, then be totally committed to God. Put Him first! Don't
pursue the blessings, pursue God and let the blessings pursue you! God said
that the blessings will chase you down, come on you and overtake you!

So what is on the mind of God? You. Even when we disappoint Him, He still
loves us. Even when we fall short, He still loves us. Why? Because He is
long -suffering! He doesn't write us off when we make a mistake. He's the
God of the second chance!

No matter what you are going through today, you have not seen your best
days. Before you go to sleep tonight, the devil will try to convince you
that there is no way out of your situation - you've had it. You're
finished. It's over! Impossible! But God is saying: I'll never leave you
nor forsake you.

God's already dreaming up a way to get you out of this devastation and
turn every setback into a triumph! He'll turn every curse into a blessing
and every stumbling block into a stepping stone for a greater victory! If
you won't give up, you can walk right out of that situation praising God
because He causes you to triumph always.

"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work
in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ." - Philippians 1:6.

The Message translation says, "...bring it to a flourishing finish." You
have a "flourishing finish" awaiting you!

God wants to turn every test into a testimony! He wants to bless you no
matter how impossible your situation may seem. In fact, He wants to bless
you beyond your wildest dreams! He wants to restore every single thing
Satan has stolen from you.

http://sisbeejay.wordpress.com