[Faith-talk] After we die WAS RE: this week's reflection - whatis the right way?-understanding others

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:42:05 UTC 2011

idol worship is the worship of anything or any god other than Jesus Christ!!  AKA boota, Allal, etc...
unfortunently just being a good person doesn't get you saved...you must make a conscious decision to follow Jesus!
and I don't believe that there is really truly anyone who can say that they've never herd or that they didn't know 1 way or another...everyone can see God's creation wich declares the work of His hands!...doesn't the Bible say somewhere, wish I knew where and how its worded, but doesn't it say, that every man knows in his heart that there is a God??...maybe someone can help me on this!...