[Faith-talk] FW: [reachingouttoothersgroup] I AM

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:05:40 UTC 2011

This is what some of you mean to me!

Original Message:
From: Judith Kasten <kastenjudith3 at gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [reachingouttoothersgroup] I AM
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 17:52:06 -0400

 I am sister, daughter, hoper, dreamer, and friend.
I wonder why people die?
I hear sounds of angels' wings all around me.
I see the face of God when I close my eyes.
I want love and peace to settle on Earth.
I am sister, daughter, hoper, dreamer, and friend.
I pretend to look beyond what I see.
I feel God's hands on my shoulders.
I worry about my friends' interactions with God.
I cry for those who do not know Him.
I am sister, daughter, hoper, dreamer, and friend.
I try to achieve my dreams.
I hope I can say someday I'll love my life.
I am sister, daughter, hoper, dreamer, and friend.

--
copyright 2008-Jkat