[Faith-talk] braille bibles

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Mon Aug 1 19:37:34 UTC 2011

 Braille Bibles International
Post Office Box 378, Liberty, MO 64069-0378
Telephone:  (800) 52-BIBLE or (800) 522-4253
Fax: (877) 822-4253
Email:  info at BrailleBibles.org

"making the cross accessible"
Rev Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the
glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18