[Faith-talk] A tribute to the Berrett Sisters

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Aug 8 20:43:33 UTC 2011

The Berrett Sisters, Delois, Billey, and Rodessa, will remain an
institution in Gospel music.
Their harmony was superb.
There will never be a female group, like the Berrett sisters.
I listened to this Youtube video, from the Gaither Homecoming series,
and I could hardly stand it.
I knew them personally.
I had E-mailed Sister Campbell, (Delois,) after I met them at the
Gospel festival, in Helena, Arkansas, when I attended, the first time.
They didn't sing, but they were there to hear the other groups.
I wished that they would have been able to sing.
They retired, last year, when Sister Delois's health started to deteriorate.
She was 92, when she passed away.
For more information on the Berrett Sisters, go to www.theberrettsisters.com.
Blessings, Joshua