[Faith-talk] Casey Anthony

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Aug 8 20:54:04 UTC 2011

That's what I was saying.
She needs Jesus.
The problem is, she thinks she's already saved.
They're in a Baptist church, that teaches, that if you were saved at
one point, you're always saved, no matter what you do.
That's why she said, on those jailhouse tapes, that she was reading
her Bible, and praying.
She needs to, but there's too much, that she's showing, that doesn't
show true Biblical Christianity.
Blessings, Joshua