[Faith-talk] Casey Anthony

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 21:16:07 UTC 2011

first of all she was found innocent by a jury of her peers, do i think she
is guilty of something more than just not reporting to the police her
daughter died and that she lied to the police, yes.  but to forgive her, i
have nothing to forgive her for and surely anyone who is a Christian and is
in contact with her should share the truth about our Lord and savior to her,
the rest is between her and God. jeanette