[Faith-talk] "Worship services, (A need for Balance!")

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Aug 21 18:45:17 UTC 2011

Some of the traditional African American  Gospel songs have that, but
it's in praise to God, and has some substance.
Alot of this contemporary, is just stuff that doesn't make since.
I like some of it.
"Lord, I lift your Name, on High," and "Majesty," are my favorite
contemporary songs.
My favorite hymns are in the UPC hymnal, but my all time favorite from
the Quaker hymnal is "I know in whom, I have Believed."
Blessings, Joshua