[Faith-talk] Listen to the message, in this song!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Aug 31 21:22:24 UTC 2011

I got it, on my end.
I just said, that I was glad you liked the song.
Sister Debbie chose another one of my favorites.
This is the stuff, I'm talking about!
This has more substance, than the modern stuff that they sing, in
churches today.
God bless the Hinsons, and the memory of Kenny Hinson.
He died, way too early.
Blessings, Joshua