[Faith-talk] mennonites was Church of Christ singing

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Dec 1 00:02:52 UTC 2011

Dana:
Are you Amish?
One thing I really respect, and love, is their semplicity.
Quakers also believe in modesty, and semplicity.
Us Apostolics have modesty in dress down pat, but semplicity, (for
some,) (sadly,) is not emportant.
It is sad, that we tell our women not to wear pants, (which is part of
modesty,) but we men, (preachers especially,) can't turn down an
opritunity to buy $500 shoes.
We need to be semple, (and not wear costly clothing.
The Bible teaches against this kind of behavior too!
Blessings, Joshua