[Faith-talk] Question for Faith Talk

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 00:28:32 UTC 2011

amen and amen, like i said i think folks who have their vision think it is
the worst thing in the world to be blind not understanding God made the
decision, also blind folks who think it is their burden to be blind to honor
God get on my nerves, it is a blessing to be put n this earth to glorify and
honor god and receive His blessings each and everyday, i am blind just like
i am short or i have green eyes, i have raised my kids to view folks who are
different as special in god's eyes just like everyone else, they think
nothing of olks who are disabled in any way or who look different than
others, it is so nice to see others live that way as well instead of trying
to overrule God's soveriegnty like you said